Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wonderful Celebration!



We had such a great time tonight ! The children got to hear the many stories of my parents travels and difficulties but how God provided for them every step of the way. We laughed and cried together...happy touching tears. We watched old slides of my parents when they were teenagers,wedding,first child, college graduation etc...My parents expressed great love for each other and it was a very tender time. Thanks to all who sent cards and messages it truly meant a lot to them.I have a lot of pictures to post and will be adding many more.
Becky

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

I'm so glad you were able to celebrate! What a blessing that memory will be for you and everyone else there!

Phyllis said...

By the way, I can't wait to meet your parents one of these days! :)