Thursday, November 15, 2007

Are We Much Different?



Am I like these rich people sailing on a ship for a fancy lunch that go about their lives without thought of where their sugar comes from or who died to get it for them? Do I live well because of the torment of others? I must not suppress these thoughts just because I don't want to pay anymore more for a pair of jeans than I did 25 years ago.The prices stay that low because I really don't want to take the handkerchief from my nose and smell the death and torment of Chinese slaves many of whom are my brothers and sisters in Christ that are enslaved for the Gospel and forced to work gruesome hours making jeans and other trivial such things.How do I go about my daily life with the attitude that well we can't get away from "having" to buy from China. Don't I sound the same as the members of parliament that said "as far as we can tell the Africans themselves don't oppose slavery" how preposterous that sounds in my ears but then have not I accepted the theory that if we didn't buy from China then their lives would be worse...How can this be? If you doubt this is true please visit this link. http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16577

No comments: