Monday, November 26, 2007

Missing you too



Brian wrote today and in the note were the words to this song that we all loved to sing.We miss you very much too and thankful that we worship the Lord together in our hearts every Sunday morning.We thought of you all yesterday while we sang "I will Glory in my Redeemer" in the morning and then we sang "In Christ Alone" last night.I think we sang both those songs on our last Sunday together.So as we sang we all thought about the same thing and tried to fight off the tears that streamed down our faces but at the same time it made my heart warm with memories of our worship together and reminded me again that someday we will worship together face to face and we will never have to say goodbye again.What a wonderful thought!May God bless all of you as we continue to worship God on this earth.
Love Becky

No comments: