Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Soaking In His Love Through Music






I know that at times of discouragement and pain God often uses gifted men and women to minister to my soul through music. I have spent the last couple of hours doing some billing for my father on the computer just listening to Roberts messages and so many songs.I love that song that Mike Butler introduced us to, on an average Wed night meeting, to the the newsboys version of the song about the African rain.Someone please give me the correct title.That brings me to tears in praise to our God as I cant wait till the day when the church at large will praise God together but it also reminds me that we are already doing that.We watched a missionary video from a family from our church that have given their lives over to one tribe in PNG and it showed the light of Gods Word and how Gods spirit was opening their eyes to the truth of Christ.I included some of my favorite songs in music video format at the bottom of this page.I have also included a list of missionary videos that include the voices of those believers from around the world. We truly do sing "Glory Glory... Hallelujah He reigns" with all believers around the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the links with the music and for introducing me to
YOUTUBE. We listened to them during school today. It was very encouraging. Most importantly thank you both for your sweet friendship and gracious ear during this time.

In Christ,
Denise

Gretchen said...

I think the title of that song is "He Reigns"

Gretchen said...

I watched a little bit of the Beyond the Gates of Splendor videos that you put up from YouTube, and you were right, I haven't seen some of those pictures, either! Amazing.

I will have to take time to go watch them all when I can. Thanks so much!

~Gretchen Neisler