Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pray For Caleb!




Caleb #19 in blue sacking the quarterback

Caleb, had one of the best games ever today! I heard his name called several times while I listened on the internet radio but with about 5 minutes left in the game he received what could be a very serious injury to his knee.They think it is his MCL but won't know for sure until they do an MRI sometime this week.He has it in a very large brace right now and has crutches.He is not in any pain which may mean that the injury is very serious and has damaged the nerve.Please pray for Gods will and his comfort in the next week or so.
Becky

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Good grief! Caleb was really on my heart yesterday... funny since I've never actually met him! :) Anyway, Grace and Robert told me about the injury this morning at church, and I am more than bummed for him. I tore my ACL pretty badly in high school, and it took several months to get back up to speed... however, I wasn't a college athlete with all of the amazing resources he has. It seems like guys in his situation get back on their feet in less than half the time it took me! Maybe because they're motivated by more than just walking down the street!

I know it has to be hard for you guys to be so far away from him, but I am SO GRATEFUL that he is in good hands!

I can't wait to talk to you again! In the meantime, I'll be praying for you all and for Caleb.

Anonymous said...

Becky I will pray for Caleb and your whole family. I finally read my e-mail and am thankful for this message board. I miss you all so much.

Sandee

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caleb looks like a professional football player! He's a pro in our hearts and minds. We're praying his injuries heal quickly with no long term effects. :-)
Blessings to you guys,
Rachel and Johnny