Thursday, July 9, 2009

praying hard

Here we go into a very difficult time in life again. Seems like we just got to Louisville for Robert to finish his masters degree and he is done in dec.We got the confirmation today that he will graduate in DEcember. He can finish online if God see's fit to send us to a church before then. He has been sending resumes recently being cautious not to just send them out without caution. We want it to be a good fit for us from the beginning. We are at a point that we would love to go some where and stay till we die lol. I can't see Robert ever retiring from ministry since it is a piece of the fabric of our lives. We are so ready to get back to full time ministry!
Please pray with us that God would give us great wisdom and patience as we travel this new road. We so want to get this right. There is no perfect church because we are imperfect people but we sure would love to go somewhere where the people want a hands on pastor like Robert loves to be. We are open to anywhere and he has submitted resumes from coast to coast. We are praying for our new congregation and hope theya re praying for us as well.

1 comment:

Tammy Halley said...

Dear Robert and Becky - please know that I am praying for you and your family. I know transition is always hard, but I am confident you will be filled with overwhelming joy once you have your new church home. Robert once told me (when I was going through one of my many struggles!)"God has not disappointed you". I would just like to echo those words...God will not disappoint you!

Love, Tammy