Thursday, July 16, 2009

Please pray for strength of heart

I guess I am feeling unsettled since I never make 3 entries in one day especially at 2am. I saw this song on you tube and it happens to be the dance finale for Graces recital this year and it made me start to grieve for her when we leave this town. She has grown so much spiritually since finding a way to glorify God through dance. It was unbelievably beautiful to watch the 3 hour recital bring Gory to God and I hate that she may have to leave this studio but at the same time I am trusting God and encouraging her to do the same. She may be able to find another Christian dance studio in the next city that God has prepared for us. Please pray with me for Grace to have strength and courage and that her faith will be built up during this time.

No comments: