Friday, August 1, 2008

Please pray


The above link is the passage he will be preaching on Sunday

I wanted to ask you all for prayer for Robert this Sunday. He has been asked to preach at a church right here in Taylorsville that is without a pastor. We are not looking for a church right now as he is very focused on finishing school. but we are open to the Lords sovereign leading. Pray for clarity and wisdom. Once again God has provided in mysterious ways. I have had a bad tooth ache and was taking an old prescription for an antibiotic so that I could avoid the high cost of going to the dentist. ..I know not to smart but we are on a very tight budget while he is finishing school. I was supposed to go with a friend to a book sale when the pain was just too bad so I had to call and cancel. Without going into great detail with her about our situation we agreed to try and go next week. Well as the day went on the pain continued to get worse.I had to drag myself out the door to get Robert since our truck was in the shop and he had no way home. Well...on our way home I received a call from the friend from earlier in the day.She said that she and her husband talked to their dentist about me and that if I could get to the dentist by 5:45 then he would see me for no charge! He did not only see me they did xrays and shot me up with Novocain so that I would not feel any pain for many hours. It was such a relief. I know one tooth has to have a root canal but the one that is hurting the most has a spot on the root that they won't be able to tell what it is until the infection is cleared up. If you remember that a couple of years ago I had a tumor in that same exact spot that was removed but the Dr. said it may grow back again.It was benign the last time so that is good but the surgery is very costly. So please pray for that as well. I am just so amazed at how God provided for us yesterday.Please remember to pray for us and we will certainly continue to pray for you..

No comments: