Monday, November 15, 2010



Well we have received a "CALL BACK" from the church in Virgina lol. We are scheduled for a second interview Tuesday the 16th. We are praying that if this is where the Lord wants is then He will make that evidently clear tomorrow night. There are 2 songs running in my head as I consider the possibility. This is something we have prayed for many months and I have recently gotten settled into the idea of us being here a while and thought about how wonderful it would be to be able to spend a lot of time with our first grandchild. So I must repeat to myself that we are all going to walk thru this stage of our lives in faith even thru sadness at separation and I am SURE it will be a sad day to have to say goodbye to her and lee and our grandchild. Whether that means the faith to stay put or the faith to be sent out. We know that even if WE stay put that God will be directing Lee and Melissa to a church in a few short years. The other thoughts are that we will have another huge undertaking with moving my parents and finding a house with 2 living areas and wheelchair accessibility again new Dr's. Plus selling this house but this too will take faith and He will not direct us without taking care of all these needs.I am so blessed to have Robert to lead me and love me. It reminds me of a new song that I have come to love called dancing in the minefields and I am so glad that no matter what the next step will bring that I have Robert to walk/dance with thru the mine fields of life and ministry. That is AWESOME beyond words and knowing that God Hinself is stepping in front of us.Still appreciating your prayers for us and the elders of New Life Community Church in Staffor,Va
Becky

No comments: