Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Joy with sadness

Melissa gave me this picture framed and I hung it above the mantle tonight it is called HOME FOR THANKSGIVING by Currier and Ives...I love it and it makes me sad at the same time.


Having such a wonderful time with everyone tonight as we cook and the family plays board games at the table ...Fire in the fireplace...Cider in my cup...Christmas music playing and listening to my family laughing hard! All this warms my heart and I am so filled with joy and thanksgiving to God for His many blessings...just wishing Caleb was home or that we at least knew of his plans for the day...seems so strange not knowing but wherever he is I hope he feels our love and prayers and that his day will be filled with similar things.He is very missed and loved... Joshua said Monday that he dreamed Caleb came home and surprised us...hmmm could happen.... I hope you all have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: