Saturday, April 17, 2010

WAITING! I know ...thats all I ever say!


I needed to hear this song today! I am so ready to hear whether we are going to Texas.I do understand that the committee is doing its job and they really aren't taking all that long at all. It is just so hard to go from being willing to go somewhere to having a real passion to go to a particular church and not be able to just GO! i am finding myself wanting to meet these people and start a lifelong/eternity long relationship with them which I guess is a result of praying for them so much it makes you feel like you know these complete strangers so well...yet we must wait! I pray that these desires are from God indeed. I know that neither one of us have had a strong particular desire to go to a particular church until now. I am finding myself thinking about it all the time and praying earnestly that God would have us go to Sylvania church in Tyler Texas. Please pray that we hear good news soon and if it is not good news in our eyes then pray He would give us courageous hearts.

No comments: