Sunday, June 8, 2008

Please pray for a job



Please pray for us as we seek the Lord and try to be patient as we wait upon the Lord for answers. As you all know we are so amazed and confident about Gods providential hand in our lives as He directed us here to Louisville for Robert to go to school. We have been blessed with an easy financial situation to be able to move and focus on school for the first 2 semesters. Well now we really need a job to come through for Robert. We know that God is very aware of our needs.I feel similar to the feelings that I get during a fast. The more the hunger is on my mind the more I communicate with God as I go about my day.The pain brings increased communication which brings increased closeness.In this situation the more my insides are disturbed by stress and fear the more I communicate with God and the closer I feel His presence. I have to admit at times I wonder if He hears me.It is at those times that I am drawn to His word through music.I so need to dwell on this song above.I am so thankful for these words "You do not faint...You won't grow weary" for at times I do feel faint and do feel weary and I am glad that God does not. Please pray for faith to be given to us and that we will not loose heart.I want to praise Him in this and all the storms of life.

Becky

No comments: