Monday, December 13, 2010

small christmas this year

Well...we will be having a very quiet small Christmas this year. Melissa and Lee will be in Alabama the week of Christmas and we have no idea what Calebs plans are so we are assuming we will not see him at Christmas :( I have seen him a total of 1 hour and 30 in a whole year and now to think that we are not going to see him again is almost too much for my mothers heart to carry. He has not been home for a year and now who knows how long it will be until he comes home again. Please dear God change these circumstances.We will try and still have a good Christmas and I know things change and cant stay the same and I am not asking for that. I am looking forward to the many changes that adulthood brings all my children like grandkids and daughter-in-laws and son-in laws so I pray someday we can all be together again to catch up with each others lives and share a meal in peace and love and family full of joy and happiness for one another and praise to the Lord for all the blessings He has given us.

No comments: